Organisation Design & Structure
In a time of economic turbulence, disruptive technology, globalization, and unprecedentedly fierce competition, the priority concern for many business leaders is to adapt to the changing conditions in order to boost their company’s performance. For that purpose, they frequently turn to organization design for help. By driving a thorough organizational review and redesign, company leaders can change the trajectory of their business.
Redesigning organisation structure is required to stay abreast with the changing markets in order to boost performance. The right organisation design along with right capabilities will drive a sustainable business performance with these 8 key factors:
● Align the organisation design with organisation strategy & business priorities
● Propose agility in working ways
● Clarifying the right and clear RACI and, P&L responsibilities
● Target Operating model : leaner management levels and moving towards customer centricity
● People centric and growth; right leaders with right capabilities. People in boxes and not boxes on existing people
● Developing Shared Services for non-value added /transactional tasks & collaborative support centres
● Develop the appropriate functional, Business and/ Leadership Competency Models for the organisation.
● Exceptional execution; applying a disciplined approach to implementation is crucial.
Most importantly, to change a company’s performance is all about behaviour; i.e , what do the people do: how do they act, interact, and make decisions. The behaviour of our the workforce is what determines company performance change